When you’re a Nintendo fan, you could be somewhat accustomed to the thought of themed cafes in Japan — the likes of Kirby involves mind, for instance. While game franchise collabs with certain chains is actually not unheard of, they rarely go all out stateside. But that’s exactly what’s going to occur on the Requiem Cafe in Anaheim, California this month — with assistance from Fangamer, the cafe will hold a lengthy Undertale collab.
We have teamed up with Requiem Cafe—a fantasy-themed cafe in in Anaheim, California—for an UNDERTALE Cafe collaboration!
— Fangamer (@Fangamer) September 3, 2022
Starting September fifteenth (which astute readers will know as Undertale’s seventh Anniversary) and running through October tenth, the fantasy-themed cafe will tackle an Undertale theme, offering unique merchandise corresponding to keychains, totes, lanyards, mugs, shirts, and acrylic stands. Meanwhile, the total list of specialty menu items includes the next:
- Sea Tea (Marshmallow butterfly pea tea with vanilla seasalt cold foam)
- Toriel’s Taro Milk Tea (Maple Taro Milk Tea)
- Gyftmas Latte (Decorated White Chocolate latte)
- Determination (Cinnamon Butterscotch latte)
- Heats Flamesman (White Peach Tea with strawberry and spicy mango flavors)
- Sans Soda (Cotton Candy Soda)
- Starfait (Cream cheese vanilla mousse, flavored with blueberry, strawberry, and lemon topped with a glittery honeydew melon star and sprinkles)
- Glamburger Macarons (Nutty and fruity buttercream with a chocolate garnish in a macaron shell (incorporates almonds))
- Cinnamon Bun Macarons (Chai spiced buttercream in a macaron shell, dusted with cinnamon sugar (incorporates almonds))
- Cinnamon Butterscotch Pie (Browned butter cinnamon butterscotch cream pie)
- Spider Donuts (Chocolate cake doughnuts with a blood orange glaze)
- Snowman Pieces (Buttery toffee walnut cookies rolled in powdered sugar (incorporates walnuts))
You’ll be able to try the menu visually for more detail. There’ll be no reservations for the cafe — they accept walk-ins only. When you live in Southern California, see if there’s a day you’ll be able to stop by and refill on some determination.