Tuna — the fish king and all-time favorite dish to all Japanese, is one addition to your each day menu that makes a difference each time you taste it. But in summer, it could possibly exceed your expectations — and it just needs a mango to cook a terrific cooling-off salad, perfect for the recent season.
That is one among my favorite recipes to make through the summer season. It doesn’t take long to arrange so that you don’t must spend much time within the kitchen on a hot summer’s day! When making this recipe be certain that to flippantly sear the tuna as I actually imagine tuna tastes higher either raw or flippantly seared. So here is the right way to cook this easy and oh-so-yummy dish!
- Mixed sesame seeds to coat the tuna
- 100g fresh tuna steak/loin
- Vegetable oil
- Just a few handfuls of mixed salad leaves
- 1 ripened mango, peeled and cut into strips
- For the dressing: 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon rice vinegar, ½ teaspoon sesame oil
Click here to read more.
- External Link
© Savvy Tokyo